Bonjour, les amis!
Good news! In addition to RendezVous doing a Christmas meal to take home, Bouchon has decided to do one, too!
Here’s the menu for Bouchon’s TakeOut:
- Pâté en Croûte with crème fraîche, dijon, and capers
- Black mocha stout braised short ribs with carrots, onions, and mashed potatoes
- Mini house-made apple pie
As with any of our specially curated menus, we must let you know – no substitutions.
How to Order
Aww yiss, now that you’re double excited, here’s how to place your order for Christmas TakeOut from Bouchon:
Email email@example.com with the subject ‘Christmas TakeOut’. Include your name, your phone number, and the number of meals you would like to purchase.
- Orders must be placed by 12pm, Monday, December 20th
- Pickup will be at Bouchon, Thursday, December 23th, from 12pm – 3:00pm
- Orders will be sent with reheating instructions, bien sûr!
- Price will be $40 per person
Keep in mind that these times and dates are not flexible! No lollygagging allowed!
We look forward to making your Christmas dinner un peu plus Français – a little more French!
Merci, et a bientôt!
But wait—there’s more!
Still looking for the perfect gift for friends or family? Good news—we have gift cards! They’re easy to purchase.
Scroll to the very bottom of this page and click the Buy Now with PayPal Button! Gift cards will be mailed out to whichever address you provide for us.
In addition, we also have the Big Butterbells! You’re familiar with our super cute butter containers we use in the restaurant, but this one is much larger! Fill it with butter and keep it out on the counter or table to have soft, room-temp butter all the time. (Sorry, these will have to be purchased in person at either RendezVous or Bouchon.)